About the Cat Hotel
When you go away you want to know that your cat is safe, secure and of course comfortable. Our cat hotel has been built with your cat's comfort in mind. You can leave your cat with us and know that they will be safe, secure and, most importantly of all, happy in our luxury accommodation.
- Each cat has it's own room with space to stretch their legs
- a scratching post to have a scratch on
- their own cat-loo
- lots of toys to play with.
- All food is supplied- we will feed your cat Royal Canin food while they are here.
We are happy to care for your pet's special needs. If your cat has special requirements such as medications to administer, special diets, or has a favourite toy, bed, cushion or bowl, we are happy to accommodate.
For people who have 2 cats we have 2 larger rooms that will accommodate both your cats in the 1 room, saving you money on the overall price
Conditions of entry
- To protect your cat and all the other cats in the facility your cat must have completed a full course of F3 (feline enteritis and Cat Flu) vaccinations and have had it's last vaccination less than 12 months ago.
- In the school holidays a non-refundable holding deposit of $50 may be required.
- All fees must be paid in full when your cat checks out
To book a room for your cat call 42 619 838 or complete the form below